My weekly check-in on writing and publishing.
- Send update email to newsletter list on 12/6/16
- Finish final editing on Dead Miner’s Mother and Ground Private Parvel
- Get books laid out for Kindle and Create Space
- Upload books to Kindle by 12/11/16
- Read Wordos stories
- Attend Wordos on Tuesday
- Attend local authors party on Saturday
- Get up at 5am every day this week.
- Go to bed by 10pm so I can get up on time.
- Finish reading The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula Le Guin.
- Walk the dog daily / increase exercise
- Check in with Quick Sips Reviews about advertising.
- Finish reading Everfair by Nisi Shawl.
- I didn’t get up on time last week.
- I only met my exercise goals three days of last week.
- I stayed up too late playing Mad Max several nights, which messed up my sleeping habits. (It’s an amazing game, but I feel like I’m just grinding at this point and should be focused on accomplishing things in the real world.)
- I read half of Everfair by Nisi Shawl.
The audio version, where I ramble and say um a lot: