Always starting over, and that's all right.
Things that are working now:
- Getting kiddo to school early. She likes to eat breakfast and we aren't rushed getting out of the house.
- Deleting Reddit from my phone. Leaving Reddit in new web design on the website and not logging in (I hate reading the new site)
- Baby steps
- Remoting into primary PC and doing most work there
- Comixology for comics
- Low carb diet is feeling great. I've reduced overeating and I don't feel hungry all the time.
Things that aren't working:
- Thinking I'll write at the end of the work day
- Going to bed too late.
- Not doing some sort of consistent writing every day.
- Being sick
- Taking care of others and not prioritizing myself (VA Claim, new glasses, etc)